gamerhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gamerhaven

Welcome to gamer haven, Guest.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegistercontacting the staffLog in

Most embarrassing moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina
I am Sofa King we ta did
Marina

Female Number of posts : 148
Reffered by: : Zmac's Sig
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Most embarrassing moment Empty
PostSubject: Most embarrassing moment   Most embarrassing moment EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 am

Mine was when my swimming suit fell off in the ocean and I could come out when I was 7.
Back to top Go down
Zmac
Without Internet :[
Zmac

Male Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment   Most embarrassing moment EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Mine would probably have to be... when me and this kid were playing "football" with a stuffed animal(we didn't have a real one, and it was inside). So I had it and was running... and he grabbed my pants... down they went. In the middle of a public place. I was EXTREMELY embarrassed and wanted to kill him, but he was just doing his job.
Back to top Go down
https://gamerhaven.forumotion.com
zack
Trainee Mod
zack

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment   Most embarrassing moment EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:12 pm

mine has to be when i was 12 i was in walmart and i told my mom i was going off to look in the sporting goods and i was looking at some airsoft stuff and the intrercom goes off
*ding*"zachary austin starling your mother is in electronics waiting for you" then i was sure someone anyone from my school probably heard that or my friends heard that and when i showed up in electronics there was like people standing around to see who the dork is. which was me of course.
Back to top Go down
InsaneMurphy
I got past level 1!
InsaneMurphy

Male Number of posts : 28
Reffered by: : Zmac
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment   Most embarrassing moment EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 pm

I'm not sure, lately I have been using symptoms of "Short Term Memory Loss" My parents don't know about this yet. So, I am hoping to remember, but I currently do not have one sorry

RestlessElite@mail.org for my information!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visa.forumotion.com
koolguy13
I got past level 1!
koolguy13

Male Number of posts : 18
Reffered by: : Marina
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment   Most embarrassing moment EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:21 pm

mine is when i went to school and i had jeans on put i had shorts in my back pack and i put them on and walk in to the class then I found out that they were to short.
Back to top Go down
http://chillout.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing moment   Most embarrassing moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gamerhaven :: Staff Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: