gamerhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gamerhaven

Welcome to gamer haven, Guest.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegistercontacting the staffLog in

What kind of game should I make?

Go down 
4 posters

Platformer
What kind of game should I make? Vote_lcap0%What kind of game should I make? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
RPG (will probably be very limited)
What kind of game should I make? Vote_lcap0%What kind of game should I make? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shooter
What kind of game should I make? Vote_lcap75%What kind of game should I make? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Puzzle
 0% [ 0 ]
Racing
 0% [ 0 ]
Strategy
 0% [ 0 ]
Sports
 0% [ 0 ]
Simulation
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please state)
What kind of game should I make? Vote_lcap25%What kind of game should I make? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Patrick
I can ride my bike with no handlebars
Patrick

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-30

What kind of game should I make? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of game should I make?   What kind of game should I make? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:14 pm

As some you already know, I'm taking a game design class at my High School. I'm posting this thread to get some input on what kind of game people would like to see me make for my final project. Keep in mind that I'll be working with old school 2D sprites, and background quality will be that of NES if I make my own and SNES or better if I can find some good ones.

Note: I could probably make as much as one dungeon for an RPG, but unless I get a partner to help my in my class then I doubt I'll attempt this.

Also, if you have any plot suggestions for the suggested game type, please be kind enough to list them.
Back to top Go down
acef596
Acer the tech admin

Number of posts : 41
Reffered by: : Zmac
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of game should I make?   What kind of game should I make? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 pm

An army-shooter would be cool.
Back to top Go down
zack
Trainee Mod
zack

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What kind of game should I make?   What kind of game should I make? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:23 pm

ya army shooter
Back to top Go down
Kevin
I Love War
Kevin

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of game should I make?   What kind of game should I make? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Army Shooter
Back to top Go down
http://www.patent.com
Patrick
I can ride my bike with no handlebars
Patrick

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What kind of game should I make?   What kind of game should I make? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:39 pm

OK. I think I can work with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of game should I make?   What kind of game should I make? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1